Thursday, March 5, 2009

Oh look!

We have a website!
www.Indiahelps.org
More updates on the 200 pencils, 6o erasers, 75 boxes of crazyons and bags of toffees I bought for the pavment school (which I have to reach at 8 a.m. on a saturday morning 1 hr 15 mins away from my place) later! Pictures too, hopefully.

I think im as excited to meet 75 kids as they (hopefully) will be when I be my santa self handing out stuff. :) yipeee
Anyone wants to donate stationery, money, notebooks, toffees, bags, boxes, anything, leave me a comment or get in touch! indiahelps@gmail.com for now, will have my own indiahelps id soon.

5 comments:

v said...

Oh goody! I did mail you guys before but I am in bangalore... can i still help?

Piper .. said...

thanks for the link. Shall email.

Serendipity said...

Hi Pplxd! of course, if u want to pick up the badge and put it on your blog, let m kno illsend you the html. other thn that, u can spread the word, let ppl know what we're doing, in case someone wants to donate/contribute in any way...

Hi Piper - most welcome! :)

Asphodel said...

Hey thats pretty cool of you! Good luck, serendipity!

Piper .. said...

where art thou,my friend?