- rolling stop at stop signs
- taking a right turn from a not-so-rightmost lane
- not yielding to vehicle on main road
- even though the right turn is FREE, STOP COMPLETELY and then turn
- hit a curb while parallel parking
- not stop for 'long enough' at the stop sign according to the instructor
And to top if off, How NOT to get paid 3 weeks in a row.
- Forget to fill your timesheet in before the hardstop Monday 11am deadline. For this I AM PISSED OFF. Hello, Im an intern, please TELL me when Im supposed to do these things SPECIALLY if i wont get paid for it.
- Have your manager forget to approve it. PLEASE HR, inform our full time managers who dont fill time sheets that they're important to us measly Interns.
Too much to ask for? And also, its that time of month. why not just make sure my week tumbles to the secret compartment below the bottom of the barrel of shit, right?