So, here's what i liked about the movie -
- I got to watch it tax free so i paid less than all y'all hehehe
- SRK dint have some woman he was trying to woo
- There were no unnecessary songs
- SRK had a supporting role to 16 fiesty young women
- The women dint have make up, and only one of them is a professional model.
- The dormitory and Locker rooms dint look like 5 star hotels.
- The women looked like they knew what they were doing.
- They lost to the men's team but still won.
- The men raised their hockey sticks in appreciation of the women.
- That Preeti Sabhrawal dumps Mr. Vice Captain.
- That Komal Chautala speaks really adorably. "oy laundya usko bata" or "Thana jana ya sorry manjur"
- That the women beat the bejabbers out of the eve teasers
- That all the people in the hall started clapping each time the women scored a goal in the WC matches.
- That Komal passes to Preeti "Dikha de us londay ko"
- That my heart was beating out of my chest in the Penalty shootout
- That Preeti gives Komal her penalty shot
- That everyone clapped hard at the end of the movie
All in all, Im satisfied. I have a very low tolerance threshold for movies, they must be really impressive for me to like them. I dont like average, mindless movies. Sometimes the movies i like are duds at the box office... This one does both. impress me and notch up the numbers!