However it wouldve been nice to see her looking slightly nicer, with hair that actually looked combed and pants that did'nt look two sizes bigger. Let me not start on a certain co-star in When Harry met Sally (but if i had to start, i dint know whose hair looked worse).
Given all her bad choices in moppy hair and floppy pants, i still like her. She has that naive, girl next door, 'i believe in Prince Charming' [pls notice the use of Caps denoting proper noun], 'there ought to be fireworks and lightning' kind of look. Her character in Sleepless in Seattle? A BIG part of me. In Pursuit of magic and fireworks and the 'SIGN'!
Another man whose hand i want to shake simply for being such a fine judge of good movies to star in - Tom Hanks. Id say just about Average looks, below average hair (and a totally receding hairline), but the man has starred in some of my favorite movies! Forrest Gump, Cast away, Sleepless in Seattle [which ahem, I watched yesterday which is why this Meg-Ryan-Tom-Hanks euphoria. Thank you HBO for caring for us dateless souls :) ], You got mail, and SOOOO many more.
While on the topic, a few more people i like and why :)
- Actor who played the most believable blind guy imitation - Al Pacino, Scent of a woman
- Most innocent looking Male actor - Chris O Donell
- Hottest Bald men - Vin Diesel and Colin Farrell
- Director with movies i KNOW ill love - Martin Scorcese
- Most versatile actor - (among many) Will Smith. the man acts and sings and dances and raps and does charity and is a loving doting husband and looks N-I-C-E and has that cute african-american accent
I have a LOT other categories, but they all somehow start with "Hottest..." Hence, this is the right time to terminate this blog post. :):) Any more nominations?