Wednesday, 7th April - Mumbai - Chennai
Friday, 9th April Delhi - Kolkata
Saturday, 1oth April - Kolkata - Mumbai
3 days, 3 cities. Was madnessly tiring but fun as a concept. Only wish I had done the 'Golden Quadrilateral' by road and not air. Had to since was travelling on work. The highlights of the trip...
- The last flight back home was half an hour late, and this was the most on time I got anywhere, averaging between an hour to and hour and half late.
- Kolkata was 41'c!
- I ate 4 meals by myself and hence the eating alone at a place phobia has been overcome.
- I broke a plate at the buffet :/
- Creepy guy on the flight said he'd add me on facebook. I therefore proceeded to misspell my last name.
- Lived with her at Kolkata! YAY! :)
- It turned dark at 6.30 p.m. in the evening at Kolkata whereas Chennai and Delhi were bright as sunshine!
- I saw a TRAM at Kolkata!