Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bagging for more!

The Louis Vuitton Mahina XXL 4,210.$
Louis Vuitton Mahina XL 3,360$
*shudders at the thought of converting the costs above into Indian Rupees*
Me : Mr Banker Man, I need a loan.
Banker Man : Sure Ma'am, let me take a look at your financial assets.
(After a few hmm's and critical glances)
Banker Man : This looks all right, Now what kind of loan do you need? Home, Car?
Me : (sheepishly) err, I need to buy a bag.
Banker Man: (sound of pistol going off)

2 comments:

Quiz_Master said...

heheehe....

You can buy 6-7 PlayStation3 in that much and using them create a supercomputer of your own :O

BTW you can easily can easily get similar looking bags in like 600-700 rupees :P (Buy that, label them as branded, Dont worry I wont tell anybody you did that :p )

Serendipity said...

lol. thats like owning 'Adibas' sneakers. (which I saw on someone btw)